Infant Room (ages 6 weeks to 12 months)
Choosing the right care for your infant is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. We’ve been in your shoes as parents. That’s why we’re committed to providing top-notch care at all times. At The Little Lamb, your baby will be loved and nurtured by well-trained staff who want the best for them. We’ll provide that home away from home that you and your little one deserve.
Our infant program provides:
• A safe and secure space where your child can explore
• Age-appropriate toys and activities to foster motor and cognitive development
• Learning experiences that stimulate the senses and promote curiosity
• Talking, reading, singing, and music to promote language development
• One-on-one attention and nurturing
• Daily communication report about what your little one has been doing and learning
• A written plan specific to the needs of your child’s growth and development
• Holistic loving care that contributes to your child’s physical, social, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual development
Want to know more? Schedule a tour today—we’d love to show you around! And you can also check out our sample daily schedule, parent communication form, and infant room handbook to learn more.